Title: Senior Consultant/Manager, Treasury
Seattle WA/Los Angeles CA/Telecommuting considered
As a Senior Consultant/Manager, you will be a key member of our Treasury Advisory team, where you will have responsibility for performing strategic areas of analysis, including researching, building financial models, crafting optimization modules, analyzing client data, benchmarking competitor data or evaluating improvement initiatives. You will also compile your results and develop presentations to show findings internally or to the client, with the challenge of convincing clients that our approach, analysis, and teamwork with their people, are key to helping their organizations make the right decisions.
Your development will be fast-paced, practical, and through classroom experience. You will receive formal and informal training, as well as will develop a strong analyst toolkit through exposure to a range of functions within aircraft and engine leasing, related businesses, and other industries. As your performance and experience develop, you will be given the opportunity to take on additional management responsibilities in a meritocratic environment.
We love this industry and we are committed to it for the long-term. Our competitive advantage is that we combine great talent, professional consulting process, best-in-class strategic decision-making tools, and proprietary data to help our clients make better decisions.
While our people grow quickly, we are a team-first organization, and are seeking candidates with a high level of group orientation. Our business is only successful if our clients successfully implement our recommendations, which only happens if we work well as a team.
Travel is likely. We manage staffing on a global basis, balancing the business needs of our clients with the skills and development needs of our team.
We are looking for candidates with treasury experience, including financial risk management, working capital management, tax and technology enablement, with familiarity with Treasury Management System (TMS) software, such as: Salmon Software, Kyriba, Reval, ION Trading, and Wall Street Systems.
Our team is evolving, with new and exciting opportunities to support our clients and internal team. Combining a client service approach with a need for subject matter expertise in Treasury Advisory, Zeevo created this position.
A member of the Zeevo team has a positive, can-do approach to very detail-oriented work, in a fast-paced, multitasking environment where you will be expected to work from home an average of four days a week. At the discretion of Zeevo leadership you may work a minimum of one day a week in our office. From time to time, there may be additional days in the office. The time which you will work will be flexible, where you have some choice in the pattern of your daily work hours while still meeting scheduling needs of your team.
Skills, Experience and Essential Functions
- A master’s or bachelor’s in relevant fields such as: Finance and Mathematics, or Science, with accompanying qualifications as CFA, CPA, or FRM
- Experience from treasury transformations, vendor selections, and TMS implementations
- Technical knowledge and proficiency in Slack, Asana, Office 365, WebEx, iPhone, iPad, and social media tools
- Excellent time management, organization, task prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Provide treasury subject matter expertise to client engagements, involving treasury transformation, vendor selections, and TMS implementations
- Structure and manage assignments, including outlining and drafting key deliverables, defining analyses, and taking responsibility for client-ready final work product
- Own operational responsibility for the successful delivery of engagements
- Manage and grow fruitful client relationships by delivering excellent value, consistency, quality, and dependability
- Support development of strategy for Zeevo’s Treasury Advisory business
- Contribute to development of new/improved service offerings for Zeevo in the aircraft leasing market to meet evolving client needs
- Promote a culture that reflects the Zeevo values
- Mentor junior staff for growth and development, serving as a role model for consulting skills, and transferring company and industry knowledge
- Support corporate growth initiatives, such as: the development of intellectual capital, white papers, conference attendance, and marketing materials
- Support internal discussions and analyses to develop firm-wide perspectives
- Act as a thought partner for Senior Zeevo management
- Bachelor’s required; Master’s would be considered an asset
Why Work for Zeevo Group
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at Zeevo will help you realize your career aspirations.
Zeevo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Please note this job description is not comprehensive of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Apply for this position