Our team is well-versed in the aviation industry, having held senior management positions with global lessors and supported a broad spectrum of asset management and technical activities.
Maintenance of aircraft is frequently a black box for the rest of the executive team. We assist executives in managing this key function, while also working with the maintenance organization to provide immediate cost savings.
- Enhancing purchasing processes for parts, ferry flight, engine overhauls, and borescope related services;
- Streamlining your shop visit oversight, claims management; and reimbursement process, including records and data collection;
- Reviewing and optimizing all aspects of MRO activities, including GTA management; and
- Optimizing end-to-end operations, including vendor management, supply chain optimization, and maintenance planning.
After maintenance, the next best opportunity for significant performance improvement is often in the operations of your Technical department. We focus on operational leading practices and process design to help lessors build performance improvement feedback loops, while also planning for timely growth and transition to keep your operation running smoothly.
- Improving efficiency and organizational effectiveness;
- Policy and procedure design and development, including comprehensive training;
- System selection, optimization and implementation, e.g., records management systems, contract and asset management systems, treasury management systems, and CRM;
- Developing custom reports, portals, and dashboards;
- Streamlining processes and enhancing controls;
- Creating workflows for manual processes, e.g., budgeting, purchasing, security deposit refunds, claims, and transaction approvals;
- Creating and implementing asset monitoring programs;
- Managing aircraft and engine transitions;
- Inspections and records reviews; and
- Lease provision administration/management.
Every strategic plan needs to be measured against ‘what if’ scenarios. We work alongside management to pull together financial projections that give meaning to strategy.
- Supporting fleet planning in accordance with overall strategy;
- Analyzing and forecasting advanced cash flow and maintenance event analysis to facilitate financial and fleet planning; and
- Developing custom tools to augment your existing forecasting.
Revenue management is essentially about determining which customers to accept and how to manage them. We identify the shortcomings between technology, processes, and people.
- Identifying immediate benefits from portfolio management and pricing;
- Designing and implementing fleet summary and technical specification reports;
- Creating early warning systems for delinquent lessees or abnormal lessee reporting;
- Creating transition and repossession “playbooks;”
- Improving deal models and lessee retention; and
- Enhancing modification cost collection processes when lessees are permitted to finance the cost of modifications and reconfigurations you accomplish on their behalf.