February 10, 2021
A global aircraft lessor was challenged in managing the day-to-day asset management-related audits for its aircraft fleet and needed to establish mid-term inspection schedules.
Zeevo deployed a Repeatable Aircraft Inspection and Technical Audit Monitoring Program supported by a Technical Monitoring Scorecard based on various qualitative and quantitative criteria and classifications.
- Deployed Zeevo’s Aircraft Status Monitoring methodology to facilitate the complexities of asset management
- Risk ranked lessees against various factors to determine tiers and required asset monitoring intervals
- Developed a user form to score each lessee and SQL Server query to access system data, e.g., Leasepoint® and automate analysis
- Created adjustable mid-term audit schedules based on the lessee’s audit tier to track historic and future audits
- The client benefited from bespoke, robust, and flexible tools for classifying lessees and the weight of each criterion
- Delivered tools allowed for real-time adjustments based on evolving requirements and circumstances
- Effective management of lessee relationships with insights gained from audit schedules
- Created repeatable training material and instruction manuals, including video tutorials
ZEEVO’S VALUE ADD
- Protected asset value by designing and implementing a comprehensive, repeatable asset status monitoring program, involving setting audit objectives, instilling end–to-end processes, and establishing communication protocols
- Improved controls and risk management, promoting transparency and ensuring access to quality information
- Advanced the client staff’s coding and software development skills to create tools to meet business requirements
- Developed repeatable training materials to keep the client staff trained on a “go-forward” basis
- Availed the client organization of Zeevo’s deep expertise and experience in audit planning, software development, Leasepoint, and SQL Server
DOWNLOAD CLIENT CASE STUDY (.pdf)
Disclaimer: This document has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by AMT-SYBEX. Leasepoint is a trademark of Capita plc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Phone: +1 760 933 8607