March 11, 2021
A global aircraft lessor was challenged in sourcing, inputting, and validating technical and contractual data in Leasepoint® and to train staff on data requirements.
Zeevo professionals assisted the lessor in establishing a robust data entry process, with built-in quality assurance, input methodology, staff training, and status trackers to facilitate the sourcing and entry of data.
- Determined in-scope data requirements, dependencies, and Leasepoint capabilities
- Instituted a quality assurance (QA) and input methodology for data from customers pertaining to utilization, shop visits, LLP disk sheets, engine swap details, and technical specs
- Sourced requisite documentation, input requisite data, identifying gaps and source errors
- Documented supporting business processes and developed customized training manuals
- Delivered a repeatable process with tools to facilitate the sourcing and entry of data and to ensure accuracy
- Performed data remediation, highlighting gaps and source errors and performed QA of entered data
- Created customized Leasepoint data SQL queries and Leasepoint data integrity checks to facilitate the initial QA process and the ongoing data integrity
- Developed status trackers for each dataset using Smartsheet to track progress at each phase
ZEEVO’S VALUE ADD
- In-depth knowledge of Leasepoint, including the framework, behavior, constraints and strengths of the system
- Provided subject matter expertise in technical and contract data, as well as expertise in Leasepoint optimization
- Identified the risks/issues related the efficacy of data entry, while accommodating the resource rotation and allocation
- Recommended enhancements to the client’s Inspection Report template to use for future capturing and maintenance of Leasepoint data
DOWNLOAD CLIENT CASE STUDY (.pdf)
Disclaimer: This document has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by AMT-SYBEX. Leasepoint is a trademark of Capita plc, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Phone: +1 760 933 8607