September 27, 2021
A global aircraft lessor desired to equip its commercial team with an Apple iOS-based application that enabled geographically dispersed representatives to record and share customer and market intelligence updates.
Zeevo professionals worked with the commercial and IT teams to design and deploy an iOS application that seamlessly integrated with the lessor’s existing back-office marketing software and reporting platforms.
- Utilized the FormEntry development toolkit to implement a form-based application and deploy on the users’ iPhone or iPad devices via a local Wi-Fi network or over the Internet
- Mobile app enabled the input of ongoing customer meeting reports and market intelligence, with the form data being submitted to the back-office data warehouse via an HTTP post request
- Integrated the app with the existing back-office marketing web application and reporting platforms
- The client benefited from a mechanism to record critical decisions, issues requiring attention, and general market intelligence without having to wait until traveling commercial reps can connect to the back-office applications or return to the office
- The app stored customer meeting notes; leasing, sale, and SLB prospect data; details of any relief needed by the customer or any currently unavailable models on their wanted list; and valuable market information
ZEEVO’S VALUE ADD
- Designed, developed, and implemented the FormEntry iOS application
- Designed, developed, and implemented the customer meeting report and market intelligence web and reporting integration solution
DOWNLOAD CLIENT CASE STUDY (.pdf)
Phone: +1 760 933 8607