April 22, 2021
Every leadership transition creates uncertainty that necessitates new management and employees to “take stock,” get to know each other, and build effective workplace relationships.
Zeevo Group organized an offsite meeting for a technology client’s cross-departmental team to onboard a high-level executive and facilitate a hands-on transition, accounting for workplace politics, culture, and people pain points.
- Delivered meeting accelerators and artifacts, including checklists and room layout guidance
- Facilitated interactive icebreaker sessions and dedicated reflection time where the team had the opportunity to learn more about their working styles and share their expectations of one another
- Delivered various teambuilding exercises with most time spent on defining and refining departmental priorities (aligned with corporate goals)
- The client benefited from a well-structured, facilitated offsite departmental meeting and the onboarding process for the new leader
- Members of a cross-departmental team had the opportunity to collaborate, accelerate progress, improve alignment, and increase speed across the organization
- Each person left feeling refreshed, energized, and more focused with a better understanding of themselves, their teammates, and project plans for their top initiatives
- Management was able to incorporate new ideas and initiatives into the organization’s workplan as a result of creative and collective brainstorming
ZEEVO’S VALUE ADD
- Deliver complementary business transformation and alignment services that are tailored and scaled to meet the organization’s specific needs
- Leveraged Zeevo’s methodologies and web-based collaboration tools to facilitate departmental efforts
- Zeevo professionals represent broad communications and project management capabilities with extensive experience in executive transitions and C-suite roundtables
DOWNLOAD CLIENT CASE STUDY (.pdf)
Phone: +1 760 933 8607