January 30, 2024
Industry-leading Finance, Information Technology, Risk & Project Management, and Legal Advisory Services Bolster Clients’ Resilience, Agility, and Preparedness
DUBLIN — January 30, 2024 — Joining members of the global aviation community at the signature Dublin Aviation Week, Zeevo Group LLC (“Zeevo”), an operations, finance, and information technology consulting services firm, shared a summary of the 2023 engagements that helped clients across diverse industries deliver exceptional results and performance.
“This past year signified a period of swift adaptation, significant transformation, and growth. The Zeevo team of professionals continued to render our industry-leading finance, information technology, risk and project management, and legal advisory services to bolster our clients’ ability to navigate the ever-changing contours of the industry landscape,” reflected Zeevo Group’s Chief Executive Officer, Joey Johnsen.
Zeevo professionals were engaged to support many diverse client projects in these core advisory areas:
- Served as trusted advisors to clients, helping them create and preserve value in a complex and constantly changing environment.
- Continued to grow pre-transaction due diligence and post-merger integration services despite market volatility.
- Supported the development of board-related communications, investor pitch decks, and external financial reports, including annual reports, Environmental, Social & Governance (“ESG”) reports, and corporate overview presentations.
- Made bold investments in digital capabilities, boosting the ability to help clients address the challenges and opportunities raised by disruptive technologies, such as generative AI and machine learning.
- Facilitated several system selection and migration processes for aircraft leasing and other clients.
- Recommended enhancements to improve the quality and timeliness of information, making it more reliable, useful, and available.
- Supported the design and development of a Vimeo-related Business-to-Customer (“B2C”) website.
- Continued to build out internally developed software designed to maintain client-related information, e.g., client relationship management (“CRM”), contract data, and forecast cashflows.
- Maintained and curated content for client websites. Zeevo’s communications professionals managed news rooms and other website updates.
- In support of system migrations, including a migraton from AerData STREAM to RMS, Zeevo professionals leveraged proficiency with web-based collaboration tools and streamlined cross-departmental documentation efforts, which played a pivotal role in project execution.
- Designed and deployed an automated interface between a client’s MS Excel-based lease payments system and their Kyriba-based treasury management system (“TMS”). This project enhanced the analytical capabilities of a commercial aircraft lessor client and positioned its platform for future success.
Risk Advisory and Project Management:
- Drove transformative change for clients, delivering solutions to address the ever-evolving global risk and regulatory landscape.
- Deployed leading-edge technology to help clients protect against, and respond to, an array of risks, while also building business strategies that embed internal controls.
- Provided co-sourced and outsourced internal audit services to clients in the aviation finance and media and entertainment domains.
- Expanded the team’s Contract Risk and Compliance (“CRC”) / Third-party Risk Management (“TPRM”) project offerings.
- Documented the requisite desktop procedures for critical business processes, strengthening efficiencies, delivering leading practices, and providing cross-training to support backfilling for clients.
- Supported the collaboration between a client and a globally recognized health-focused non-profit organization.
- Assisted clients in navigating the pace of regulatory change, which has resulted in more complex legal issues, along with the pronounced impact of digitization on legal solutions across their organizations.
- Worked with clients on non-aviation lease-related contract matters.
- Accelerated the selection and implementation of systems that effectively store and protect information for an aviation client, including financing-related agreements, corporate documents, order and OEM contracts, maintenance and insurance records, and servicing agreements, while ensuring integrity and regulatory compliance.
At Zeevo, we believe in making a positive impact beyond business. Our team made meaningful contributions to the communities where we live and work through corporate social responsibility activities:
- Summiting for a Cause: Kudos to Stacy Townes, our Senior Advisor, and SheJumps Board Member, for conquering Koma Kulshan, also known as Mount Baker for the first time! Her dedicated fundraiser effort is making a real difference.
- Running the Extra Mile: Dean Stephenson laced up his shoes for the Mizuno Half Marathon in the Netherlands, showcasing our commitment to challenges, growth, and a healthier world.
- Championing Education and Mentorship: Joey Johnsen continued to fulfill her Trustee and Chair roles for the ISTAT Foundation’s Internship and Mentorship Committee, overseeing mentoring events at the ISTAT Americas and ISTAT EMEA conferences, advancing initiatives to drive Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (“DE&I”), and generate internship opportunities for underrepresented individuals in the aviation industry.
- Supporting the Aviation Community: Zeevo professionals volunteered time for committee involvement, creating event materials, and supporting social media initiatives for the ISTAT Foundation’s Internship and Mentorship Committee.
- ESG Reporting Hub: Established a Corporate Reporting Hub for aviation finance-focused ESG reports, providing a curated online resource library.
- Humanitarian Support: Launched a virtual donation campaign for Airlink, Inc., a rapid-response relief organization as well as participated in in-person Airlink events throughout the year, including New York and Miami, strengthening our commitment to global communities in crisis.
- Advocating for Gender Parity and Inclusion: Actively participated in ISTAT Diversity and Inclusion events, including AWAR networking breakfasts and the annual Sustainability Symposium.
In 2023, we welcomed new talent with the addition of Technical Records expert Darlene Lawrence, Risk and Compliance expert Jessica Cruz, and ISTAT Foundation Volunteer Brian DePuy. Our ever-expanding team of practicioners continued to pursue professional development opportunities, including Sophie McAuley, Head of Client Success, who completed the ISTAT Professional Development Program (“PDP”) and was featured in the prestigious ISTAT Jetrader magazine.
“We are grateful to and proud of our dedicated team for embodying the Zeevo spirit, reinforcing the critical role our consulting firm plays in ensuring the resilience, agility, and preparedness of our clients and impacting the communities in which we live and work. We look forward to facilitating and participating in the exciting advances set to unfold in 2024,” concluded Johnsen.
About Zeevo Group LLC
Zeevo Group LLC (“Zeevo”) provides business, finance, and information technology consulting services and products to a broad range of clients representing such key industries as aircraft leasing, media and entertainment, non-profit, and consumer products. zeevogroup.com
About Zeevo Group LLC:
Zeevo Group LLC (“Zeevo”) provides business, finance and information technology consulting services and products to a broad range of clients representing such key industries as aircraft leasing, technology and consumer products. zeevogroup.com
Direct: +1 760 933 8607