February 22, 2021
Following the acquisition of a competitor’s platform with a sizable aircraft portfolio, a leading global lessor needed to shut down its existing ERP in favor of implementing the combined entity’s CMS and SUN application systems.
Zeevo professionals devised an implementation plan and facilitated the transition to the new ERP system, with the goal of harmonizing process, data, and compliance requirements and minimizing the impact on day-to-day operations.
- Defined the project framework and governance structures to ensure the successful migration, with well-documented objectives and success criteria, project roles and responsibilities, progress reporting, and interdependencies
- Devised an integrated implementation plan and oversaw the transition phase, managing timelines, key milestones / checkpoints, work streams, interdependencies, and resource requirements
- Designed and implemented a suite of controls to maintain SOX404 compliance
- Provided clear project oversight and ongoing progress reporting to management, minimizing the impact on day-to-day business performance
- Maintained strong governance throughout pre- and post-implementation phases, timely handling key risks associated with the harmonization of accounting processes and data transition requirements
- Delivered detailed policy and procedure documentation and tailored training for staff customized to their roles and responsibilities
ZEEVO’S VALUE ADD
- Effectively leveraged prior aviation integration experience to provide relevant guidance and insights relevant to the implementation of AerData’s CMS® and Infor’s SunSystems®
- Leveraged internal skillsets to facilitate accounting harmonization and data requirements gathering
- Designed and implemented the ‘to be’ functional and operational processes
- Created a rationalized report requirements inventory and built out the necessary management reports in CMS and Power BI
- Maintained SOX 404 compliance and ensured consistency and accuracy of data following the transition to the ERP system
- Facilitated ongoing and adequate communications to all stakeholders
- Produced weekly, monthly, and quarterly management reports to maintain stakeholder oversight
DOWNLOAD CLIENT CASE STUDY (.pdf)
Disclaimer: This document has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by AerData or Sysco. CMS® and SunSystems® are trademarks of AerData and Infor, respectively.
Phone: +1 760 933 8607