October 13, 2021
A global aircraft lessor required to record and track MRO facility details and activity data, including contact information, maintenance capabilities, certifications, term agreements (“GTA”), work exhibits, and invoices.
Zeevo professionals worked with the lessor to design, develop, and implement a .net web-based application that enabled users to submit service-level ratings for an MRO and MRO to MRO compare feature.
- The on-premise hosted solution, leveraging the office 365 tenant authentication framework, integrated fleet and invoice data from Leasepoint® and third-party providers
- Enabled users to track MRO details, such as contact information, aircraft types, and maintenance capabilities, in addition to recording GTAs, including service costs
- Technical managers were able to upload aircraft/engine visit documentation, such as performed services and associated costs, as well as to submit MRO rating surveys after aircraft/engine visits
- The client benefited from quick filter and advanced search capabilities to search for MRO facilities by aircraft type, maintenance capabilities, country, region, engine facility type, or GTA status
- The solution enabled the lessor’s technical department to keep track of GTA and MRO visit details and MRO rating surveys as submitted by technical managers
- Technical managers could compare the ratings and services available for up to five MRO facilities at a time
ZEEVO’S VALUE ADD
- In-depth knowledge of Leasepoint, including the underlying data model, and extensive experience in facilitating the system’s integration withweb applications and third-party software solutions
- Designed, developed, tested, and implemented the required MRO web application fleet and invoice data integration solutions
- Designed, developed, tested, and implemented the requested MRO web application features
DOWNLOAD CLIENT CASE STUDY (.pdf)
Phone: +1 760 933 8607