Title: Administrative Assistant
Washington-state/Los AngelesCA/Telecommuting considered
As Administrative Assistant, you will be a key member of the team, where you will have responsibility ensuring the daily workings of the office run smoothly. Strong organizational skills, high-level of professionalism and confidentiality, written and verbal communication skills, ability to anticipate needs, work independently and prioritize workload are required. This role requires a customer-centric, proactive, positive and detail focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented support model. This person must be energetic and friendly, while projecting a professional and calm attitude in interactions with clients, staff, office visitors and vendors.
At Zeevo, we specialize in aircraft leasing, but we don’t stop there! With diverse work spanning from advisory services, software development, business intelligence and much more, a role with us could lead you to the biggest challenge of your career!
Zeevo brings experts with real world, industry experience to each client project. We deliver proven results! By leveraging finance, technology, and operational experience, and using tested and proven program and project management techniques, we help our clients move forward and stay at the forefront of the industry.
Your development will be fast-paced, practical and through classroom experience. You will receive formal and informal training and will develop a strong tool kit with exposure to the full range of functions within related businesses and other industries. As your performance and experience develop, you will be given the opportunity to take on additional management responsibilities in a meritocratic environment.
We love this industry and we are committed to it for the long-term. Our competitive advantage is that we combine great talent, professional consulting process, best-in-class strategic decisions making tools, and proprietary data quickly to help our clients make better decisions.
Travel is likely. We manage staffing on a global basis, balancing the business needs of our clients with the skills and development needs of our team.
Our team is evolving, with new and exciting opportunities to support our clients and internal team. Combining a client service approach with executive administration, Zeevo created the position of Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant has a positive, can-do approach to very detail-oriented work, in a fast-paced, multitasking environment where you will be expected to work from home an average of four days a week. At the discretion of Zeevo leadership you may work a minimum of one day a week in our office. From time to time, there may be additional days in the office. The hours you will work will be flexible work hours where you have some choice in the pattern of your daily work hours while still working around the needs of your team.
Skills, Experience and Essential Functions
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Ability to manage ambiguity and effectively problem solve and execute tasks
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Technical knowledge and proficiency with: Slack, Asana, Office 365, WebEx, iPhone, iPad and social media tools (e.g., LinkedIn) to provide remote administrative support
- Must be able to demonstrate intermediate Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency levels
- Excellent time management, organization, task prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Able to handle multiple projects at once and prioritize so that things get done
- Relentless follow-up and tracking of projects until they are completed
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Flexible and adaptable
- Maintain executive calendars, schedule meetings and calls with internal and external clients
- Supports all internal and external meeting scheduling, calendaring
- Arranges and communicates detailed travel plans and itineraries
- Timely preparation and completion of expense reports
- Review executive email and respond to routine communications and notes, as requested
- Handles confidential and non-routine information with a high level of professionalism
- Assists both individuals with meeting and speaking engagement preparation
- Communicate with client engagement teams
- Review reports/data and interpret what information the leaders need to act on
- Work with HR liaison to onboard new resources and ensure benefit coverage
- Update client relationship information in applicable Zeevo systems
- Client or account research, as requested
- Understands needs and prioritization of groups based on relationship to/with Zeevo Group; able to prioritize and serve our clients, prospects, and advisors
- Develops and maintains strong internal relationships and uses internal resources to enhance knowledge and expertise of industry, research, products and service
- Support development of strategy for Zeevo’s consulting/advisory business
- Contribute to development of new/improved service offerings for Zeevo in the aircraft leasing market to meet evolving client needs
- Promote a culture that reflects the Zeevo Group values
- Mentor junior staff for growth and development, serving as role model for consulting skills and transferring company and industry knowledge
- You have a passion for client service and a flair for administration
- The drive to get things done, pursue projects until they are completed, and make things happen
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- Greater good / no jerks (what’s best for the team, not for personal gain)
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously)
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches)
- Client-centric (loves to help clients and others)
- Self-directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed)
- Passionate about the work (we want you to love working with us)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Why Work for Zeevo Group
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at Zeevo will help you realize your career aspirations.
Zeevo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Please note this job description is not comprehensive of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Apply for this position