Title: Software Development Internship
Seattle WA/Los Angeles CA/Telecommuting considered
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, those who don’t.
We’re looking for a software dev with a difference. You love programming, absorbing new technologies and challenges as they emerge, delving deep into the nuances, but still maintaining your cool whilst solving problems. Your passion drives you: you love delivering solutions, and are confident generating your own amazing ideas, as well as supporting client projects. As a programmer, you’re leading the way, always searching for the next challenge, the next solution, unrelenting in your pursuit of excellence.
At Zeevo, we specialize in aircraft leasing, but we don’t stop there! With diverse work spanning from advisory services, software development, business intelligence and much more, an internship with us could lead you to the biggest software challenge of your career!
In the modern world, it doesn’t get much bigger than the aviation industry!
As a member of our Software Development team, you’ll further your knowledge, work on real-world client assignments, and understand the most critical technology challenges facing businesses today. Join us, and contribute to developing and implementing clients’ IT solutions, effectively plan for the future, and enhance their current business capabilities, whilst also enhancing your skills and experience in a high performing business environment.
Zeevo brings experts with real world, industry experience to each client project. We deliver proven results! By leveraging finance, technology, and operational experience, and using tested and proven program and project management techniques, we help our clients move forward and stay at the forefront of the industry.
As a Software Development Intern, you will provide support to teams within our technology services practice. Not only will you work as an individual contributor, but also as a team player across multiple teams. You will interact with a diverse team and support Zeevo’s client engagement team leaders across industries and service offerings.
The Software Development Intern will lead or contribute on one or more projects in the following areas:
- Work on agile projects, participate in daily SCRUM calls, provide task updates and work on all elements within the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Develop and maintain internal project documentation
- Create and cleanse demos, tools, visuals, and analyses for Zeevo client-facing situations
- Encourage collaborative efforts and camaraderie with on-shore and off-shore team members
Skills & Experience
- C# and SQL Server programming languages
- Visual Studio
- CSS and HTML
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Ability to meet project timelines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Passion for aviation and technology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- Greater good / no jerks (what’s best for the team, not for personal gain)
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously)
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches)
- Client-centric (loves to help clients and others)
- Self-directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed)
- Passionate about the work (we want you to love working with us)
Master’s degree preferred, but open to undergraduate students who can demonstrate strong interest in what we do.
Why Work for Zeevo Group
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at Zeevo will help you realize your career aspirations.
Zeevo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Please note this job description is not comprehensive of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Apply for this position