Title: Technology Consultant Internship
Have a passion for technology? Are you on the path to being a business ninja? You love looking at how things work, then figuring out ways to improve it. You’re learning about current technological solutions, but planning the solutions of the future in your spare time. Problem solving is a way of life for you: mentally you’re always analyzing what could be done better by better utilizing technology in the world around you.
We’re looking for a sharp analytical thinker, who is curious and eager to learn in a team environment. As a member of our Technology Consulting team, you’ll further your knowledge, work on real-world client assignments, and understand the most critical technology challenges facing businesses today. Join us, and contribute to developing and implementing clients’ IT strategy, effectively planning for the future, and enhancing their current business capabilities.
Where better to learn than in the aviation industry, a “colossus” of the modern world!
At Zeevo, we specialize in aircraft leasing, but we don’t stop there! With diverse work spanning from advisory services, software development, business intelligence and much more, an internship with us could lead you to the biggest challenge of your career!
Zeevo brings experts with real world, industry experience to each client project. We deliver proven results! By leveraging finance, technology, and operational experience, and using tested and proven program and project management techniques, we help our clients move forward and stay at the forefront of the industry.
As a Technology Consultant Intern, you’ll help assess client issues, interview client executives and technical staff, and help design, implement, and align IT strategy to an organization’s business objectives. In this role, you’ll help clients apply leading-solutions to solve some of their most challenging business and operational issues. You’ll also work with a team of diverse and talented technology consultants and get first-hand exposure to the challenges and opportunities in this exciting career
The Technology Consultant Intern will lead or contribute on one or more projects in the following areas:
- Contributing to delivering consulting engagements for clients
- Helping to bridge the gap between business needs and technology solutions through innovative designs
- Supporting our client prospection work and the development of our engagements’ pipeline: Conducting research on companies, benchmarking their technical strategy, identifying their business needs, supporting the writing of proposals based on first interactions with prospects, internal research and strategic brainstorming phase.
- Assisting in developing the Technology Consulting Team’s unit’s infrastructure: developing marketing materials, website, knowledge management and prospecting processes
- Contributing to the development of knowledge and thought-leadership activities in the sector (writing content for conferences, articles, panel discussions)
- Transforming business processes with technology that provides competitive advantage
- Innovating and implementing emerging, game-changing technology developments
- Realizing value through organizational change, whether technological, regulatory, through merger & acquisition, or through other transaction-related activities
- Supporting detailed appraisals of clients’ processes and systems, assessing their strengths and weaknesses
Skills & Experience
- A technical background via an undergraduate degree or work experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team, particularly in a virtual mode with remote resources
- Strong project management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability required
- Three to seven years’ experience, with one to two years’ experience in roles that have used technology as a business enabler
- Maintain project timelines and deliverables to ensure successful events and marketing collateral
- Passion for aviation and technology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- Greater good / no jerks (what’s best for the team, not for personal gain)
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously)
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches)
- Client-centric (love to help clients and others)
- Self-directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed)
Master’s degree preferred, but open to undergraduate students who can demonstrate strong interest in what we do.
Why Work for Zeevo Group
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at Zeevo will help you realize your career aspirations.
Zeevo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Please note this job description is not comprehensive of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Apply for this position