Title: Program and Project Management Professional
At Zeevo, we specialize in aircraft leasing, but we don’t stop there! With diverse work spanning from advisory services, software development, business intelligence and much more.
Zeevo brings experts with real world, industry experience to each client project. We deliver proven results. By leveraging finance, technology, and operational experience, and using tested and proven program and project management techniques, we help our clients move forward and stay at the forefront of the industry. We “get stuff done” for our clients!
Working in a dynamic, global environment, our program and project managers are vital to the support of our client facing projects. You will be part of a dynamic team working to achieve client service excellence whilst promoting and maintaining Zeevo’s high standards.
The individual in this role will be responsible for delivering extraordinary client service, identifying business development opportunities, contributing to new marketing initiatives, and liaising with clients to build relationships for our advisory practice. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams.
In this position you will work with client executives and their teams to execute on our client leadership teams’ strategic priorities. You will have the ability to apply and develop your experience in the areas of Shared Service Delivery Models, Process Improvement, and M&A Transactions. You will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for our clients.
The key responsibilities for this position include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively lead teams and manage day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Participating in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities is key to the role. You will have the opportunity to travel and to lead client engagements.
Skills & Experience
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Must have a solid track record in business and excellent people skills
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and present highly professional, effective presentations for both business and technical audiences
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
6+ years experience working in Finance organizations or consulting, advising C-suite executives and their team on transformation, process improvement, financial planning redesign, service delivery model design and implementation, and other critical elements of the Finance function
- Experience with Finance in a digital world technologies such as process automation through robotics, predictive analytics, and data visualizations
- Expertise in program and or project management
3+ years of professional experience in a consulting setting
Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
Commitment to personal and professional growth
Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
Ability to lead teams and own the delivery of high-quality deliverables
Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness and ability to travel 50%
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- Greater good / no jerks (what’s best for the team, not for personal gain)
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously)
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches)
- Client-centric (loves to help clients and others)
- Self-directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed)
Master’s degree preferred, but open to undergraduates who can demonstrate strong interest in what we do.
Why Work for Zeevo Group
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at Zeevo will help you realize your career aspirations.
Zeevo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Please note this job description is not comprehensive of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for this position