Title: Business Development Internship
You’re doing well in school. You love the thrill of meeting new people and building relationships. You’re really into business and have overcome the odds to get this far. Now, you need your next challenge, and it needs to be BIG!
In the modern world, it doesn’t get much bigger than the aviation industry!
At Zeevo, we specialize in aircraft leasing, but we don’t stop there! With diverse work spanning from advisory services, software development, business intelligence and much more, an internship with us could lead you to the biggest challenge of your career!
Zeevo brings experts with real world, industry experience to each client project. We deliver proven results! By leveraging finance, technology, and operational experience, and using tested and proven program and project management techniques, we help our clients move forward and stay at the forefront of the industry.
Working in a dynamic, global environment, the Business Development Intern will be vital to the support of the Business Development team. We need a superstar to assist with clients from the aircraft and engine leasing community and its ecosystem, whilst working with our internal team to expand the portfolio. The Business Development Intern will be part of a dynamic team working to achieve sales goals whilst promoting and maintaining Zeevo’s high standards.
The Business Development Intern will be responsible for identifying business development opportunities, contributing to new marketing initiatives, and liaising with potential clients to build the relationships for the business. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand our market trends, assess competitors, and translate these findings into effective strategies.
The Business Development Intern will lead or contribute on one or more projects in the following areas:
- Market research
- Identify key future markets
- Conduct competitive and market best practices audits
- Support client presentations and business development efforts with strategic thinking, research, and analysis
- Assist the Business Development team on various tasks within each account.
- Willing to learn and become a knowledge champion of Zeevo’s business and services
- Other responsibilities as needed
Skills & Experience
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills
- Must have a solid track record in business and excellent people skills
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and present highly professional, effective presentations for both business and technical audiences
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Passion for aviation and technology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Sales and pricing experience desirable
- Simplicity enthusiast / problem solver (find the simplest solution to a problem)
- Greater good / no jerks (what’s best for the team, not for personal gain)
- Sense of humor (the glue that keeps us working together harmoniously)
- Humble & open minded (always open to new ideas and approaches)
- Client-centric (loves to help clients and others)
- Self-directed & dependable (trusted to provide what is needed without being managed)
Master’s degree preferred, but open to undergraduate students who can demonstrate strong interest in what we do.
Why Work for Zeevo Group
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at Zeevo will help you realize your career aspirations.
Zeevo is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
Please note this job description is not comprehensive of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
Apply for this position